Hyderabad Metro Rail is all set to be launched in three weeks time and the first Metro will be from Miyapur to Nagole. The Officials already came up with a list of Dos and Dont's. And among them, the main point is, Pets are not allowed inside the metro trains.
And when it comes to Do's, the station is requested to be kept clean and also inform security officials when suspicious activity is seen. Above all, it was mentioned clearly that Ticketless travel is completely prohibited and it's a punishable offense.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister KCR has ordered the authorities to rename the Metro Railway Station at Moosapet Y Junction as the Ambedkar Junction Metro station.The State Government is keen on PM Modi inaugurating the Metro Rail Project. Because, this is the biggest Public Private Partnership (PPP) in the world and the project was successfully executed by Larsen & Toubro, an Indian multinational company. But so far, there has been no confirmation from the PM Office.
If they couldn't get Modi's dates, the TRS Government are looking for another date where Modi can make his presence. Initially, it is said that PM Modi will inaugurate the Metro Rail on 28th of November.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime