Hyderabad sources have stated that in an irony of sorts, the IPS officer Safeer Karim, who was caught red handed copying in UPSC Civil Services (Main) exam in Chennai on Monday, scored high in the ethics paper of the Civil Services-2014 exam. According to sources ethics paper tests the integrity of a candidate. By scoring high in the paper, Safeer managed to secure an all-India rank of 112.
Accordingly Safeer, who completed engineering in electronics, scored top percentile in CAT, but instead of pursuing MBA, joined Vajiram and Ravi Academy in Delhi for civil services coaching. Meanwhile it was in his third attempt Safeer secured 112 rank in the 2014 Civils exam. The Kerala native had scored high in the ethics, integrity and aptitude paper, which had enabled him to secure a good rank.
Moreover the ethics paper was introduced by UPSC in 2013 to test integrity
of a candidate. Safeer's case is the classic example of how the paper failed to
test integrity of a candidate, who later went on to commit a fraud to shame the
entire AIS officers' fraternity. Further Safeer had secured 772 out of 1,750
marks in written exams and 178 out of 275 in the interview, with a cumulative
of 950 out of 2,025 marks.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana