Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) students vandalized Narayana Junior College in Hyderabad as a female teacher has committed suicide. The incident happened at the institute premises as the students charged in and they vandalized the institute.
The students accused the dean with sexual harassment allegations and they said he was the reason behind the suicide of the teacher. They also called for a state-wide bandh against all Narayana institutions. The ABVP activists also smashed windows and broke the furniture.
They also burned the portrait of Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Minister P.Narayana who is the owner fo Narayana group of institutions. The students said a 40-minute audio clip has gone viral where the teacher accuses the dean of his sexual harassment activities. The cops rushed to the spot and did a lathi charge. The dean who was accused of all charges has denied the allegations.
PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail Hyderabad sources have stated that three temporary helipads are being constructed in Miyapur for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who will be in the city on November 28 to inaugurate the prestigious Metro Rail project. According to sources the Telangana government is making all out efforts to ensure glitch-free touchdown for the prime minister's chopper.
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- #TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts