After facing numerous roadblocks, the Telugu version of 'Mersal' titled as 'Adhirindhi' is all set for a release on 9th of November. The censor board which never issued the certificate finally granted it with U/A certificate.
The movie which was initially scheduled for a release on October 27th has faced numerous barricades and the main roadblock came when the movie criticized the Central Government's policies such as GST and Digital India. Now, the Telugu version is all set to release on November 9th.
'Mersal features Vijay, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha in the lead roles. SJ Suryah did the role of antagonist and the movie had a strong technical team compromising A.R.Rahman for Music and Sri Thenandal Films for Production values. Stay tuned for more updates.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage