Hyderabad sources have stated that YSR Congress Party President, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy beginning his six month long walkathon, Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Idupulapaya on Monday, November 6. According to sources the Party MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy also did a two day padayatra and performed pujas in Chittoor district, while another MLA RK Roja broke 1,000 coconuts at a temple for the success of YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Accordingly YS Jagan is visiting Tirupati to seek the blessings of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy on Saturday morning. He will also seek divine blessings at Pedda Dargah in YSR Kadapa district on Sunday. Sources have added that the Yatra would cover 125 Assembly constituencies, out of the total 175 constituencies, spread over 3,000 kilometers in the state before he reaches Itchapuram of Srikakulam district.
Meanwhile during these six months, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy would address 125
public meetings and interact with 180 people's groups. He would also address
more than 2,000 meetings of the party workers. Further the YSR Congress chief
is set to highlight his party's manifesto of Nava Rathnalu, the nine-point
agenda addressing the farmers, women, youth, working class and other sections
of the society during the period of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana