According to sources from Andhra senior leader Lagadapti Rajagopal, who has been staying away from active politics ever since the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, called on Telangana jagruthi leader and MP K Kavitha at the latter's residence in High Tech city.
Sources have stated that Lagadapti invited Kavitha to his son's marriage scheduled in November in Hyderabad. The Andhra leader requested the TRS leader to ensure her presence in the marriage function.
Meanwhile, it is learned that Lagadapti and Kavitha also exchanged views on fastly changing political developments in the two states which included TDP leader Revanth Reddy's joining Congress, YSR Congress party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's padayatra and people's perception of AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu government's performance in Andhra Pradesh.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- #TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet