According to sources YSRCP general secretary Dharmana Prasada Rao said connecting with the people is the fundamental democratic right of any political leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's proposed Praja Sankalpa Yatra is an attempt to reach out to the people of the party.
Meanwhile when speaking to media persons at the Lotus Pond office of the party, he accused the Telugu Desam Government in Andhra Pradesh of trying to create hurdles in the way of the historic and game-changing yatra. Accordingly Dharmana said that attempts to stifle democratic outreach modes smacked of dictatorship. He said Chandrababu Naidu was murdering democracy by issuing secret GOs.
Moreover he said the padayatra did not need any
permission and pointed out that none of the earlier padayatras taken by
Chandrababu himself and even YS Sharmila obtained permission. Hence, they were
only giving intimation about the Praja Sankalpa Yatra. He also requested that
the police provide adequate security to YS Jagan, who is a Z category
protector. Further the Praja Sankalpa Yatra will kick off from Indupulapaya on
November 6 and will cover a distance of 3000 km in 13 districts of
Andhrapradesh before culminating at Ichhapuram.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- #TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet