Hyderabad sources have stated that Malkajgiri TRS corporator Jagadish Goud's son Abhishek Goud was arrested again for harassing women. He would be well advised to mend his ways and seek some counseling, lest he should turn into a serial offender.
Meanwhile this time around, he is alleged to have threatened two women by saying that he would post their nude pictures on social media. Moreover the duo promptly alerted the Rachakonda police. Members of the SHE team swung into action and nabbed Abhishek Goud on Saturday.
Further it may be recalled that Abhishek was arrested on an earlier
occasion for creating fake IDs on Facebook and harassing women. According to
sources students and working women were among his victims and some of them
attempted suicide due to his constant harassment. He was arrested at that time
following a complaint by a techie to the cyber crimes unit of the city police.
PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail Hyderabad sources have stated that three temporary helipads are being constructed in Miyapur for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who will be in the city on November 28 to inaugurate the prestigious Metro Rail project. According to sources the Telangana government is making all out efforts to ensure glitch-free touchdown for the prime minister's chopper.
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- #TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts