Rameswaram sources from Tamilnadu have stated that eight Tamilnadu fishermen were on Sunday arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy when they were allegedly fishing near Neduntheevu in the island nation's waters.
According to sources the fishermen from Akarapettai in Nagapattinam district, who put out to sea in a mechanized boat, were arrested on charges of poaching fish in Lanka's territorial waters, Assistant Director of Fisheries Department Nagapattinam Gangadhar said.
He added that the fishermen were taken to Parunthithurai. Moreover
thirteen fishermen from the state were arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy on
November 2 when they were allegedly fishing near Neduntheevu. Furthermore
Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami had on October 27 urged the Centre to
take steps to secure the release of 54 fishermen and 140 fishing boats from Sri
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage