The respective authorities belonging to the farm sector in Telangana assured that the farmers will get uninterrupted free electricity from March - April next year. The power will be supplied on an experimental basis across the state.
A feedback will be received from the Telangana State Transmission Corporation (TS Transco) and based on that the necessary action will be taken. Currently, the farmers are getting 9 hours of free electric supply every day. Three districts farmers were being supplied with 24-hours electricity.
Telangana CM instructed all the officials that all necessary arrangements should be made for 24-hour electricity to the farmers. Right now, all Power generation and transmission corporations and distribution companies are working towards that goal. Due to this, there is going to be an additional demand of 1500 to 2500 MW.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage