The United States of America continues to face Gun shootings as a few hours back a man who was dressed in all black with a 'ballistic vest' fired a semi-automatic rifle at a Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. This gunfire has killed 26 people and more than 20 were severely injured.
This is considered as one of the deadliest mass shooting in the Texas state's history. What's sadder is, the victims are aged from 5 to 72 as they all were churchgoers. The gunman was identified as Devin Patrick Kelley (26) and he was among the dead as per the Police officials.
DPS Regional Director Freeman Martin said 23 people were found dead inside the church, two were found outside and one victim died at the hospital.The shooter crossed the street from a gas station and started firing inside the church.
However, it is unclear whether he himself shot dead or was shot by the resident. Federal Officials said the motive behind this is not clear and they said there are no signs related to terrorism.District Attorney Audrey Louis confirmed there is no continuing threat.
May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 5, 2017
Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together? Sources have made a statement that at a time when a full scale Nandamuri-Konidela fan war is on over Nandi awards, the daughters' in laws of both families came together for a cause. Nandamuri Balakrishna's daughter and Chief Minister Chandrababu's 'kodalu' Nara Brahmani and Chiranjeevi's daughter in law Upasana Kamineni jointly promoted blood donation. The bonhomie and joie de vivre among the two young ladies was seen to be believed.
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'