Sources from Hyderabad have stated that the Telangana government today said it has decided to supply 24 hour 'quality' and 'uninterrupted' power on an experimental basis in the entire state to the agricultural sector from tomorrow. For the supply of 'free and quality' power to farmers, Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao held a discussion with Telangana State Genco Chairman and Managing Director Prabhakar Rao.
According to sources already 24 hour 'quality' power is being supplied on an experimental basis in three districts and the chief minister ordered that all the districts should get 'free and quality' power 24 hours for agriculture from March-April 2018, the CMD said. Accordingly, the electricity organizations have been making arrangements in this regard for the past one year.
Meanwhile an assessment and review will be taken up
after five or six days to make arrangements for the supply of 24 hour quality
power on a permanent basis, it said. The release claimed that though there are
some states along with Telangana that are giving free power to agriculture, but
nowhere in the country the power is supplied for 24 hours uninterruptedly.
Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together? Sources have made a statement that at a time when a full scale Nandamuri-Konidela fan war is on over Nandi awards, the daughters' in laws of both families came together for a cause. Nandamuri Balakrishna's daughter and Chief Minister Chandrababu's 'kodalu' Nara Brahmani and Chiranjeevi's daughter in law Upasana Kamineni jointly promoted blood donation. The bonhomie and joie de vivre among the two young ladies was seen to be believed.
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'