Kadapa sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday lambasted the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu for the rampant corruption, nepotism and utter inefficiency in his administration which had pushed the state backward in the past four years.
YS Jagan assured people amidst chanting of slogans 'Kavali Jagan, Ravali Jagan' by fans and followers who accompanied his through the Padayatra that "He wants to formulate his party manifesto to resolve all your problems”. Meanwhile after reiterating that the purpose of his PrajaSankalpaYatra was to formulate a people's manifesto for the party for the 2019 elections by gathering their opinions and suggestions YS Jagan said this is going to give him a blue print for an efficient government that can make Andhra Pradesh a progressive state.
He also said "Chandrababu Naidu brought a bad
name to AP with his corrupt and inefficient administration which needs to be
reversed for the welfare of each and every person in the state and his vision
is to put Andhra Pradesh on a fast track to development while ensuring the
welfare of farmers, workers, women, youth, tradesmen and all sections of
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana