According to The Verge, while updating its policies, the micro-blogging website also censored the "bisexual" hash tag under its adult content rules. Meanwhile the biggest updates on the platform included abusive behavior, self-harm, spam and related behaviors, graphic violence and adult content.
Moreover the angry Twitterati posted against the move. The updates last week were part of revamp to Twitter's policies surrounding online abuse. Further reacting to the latest controversy, Twitter posted: "We've identified an error with search results for certain terms. We apologize for this. We're working quickly to resolve & will update soon".
Previously in October, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey had
said that the social media platform would take a more aggressive stance in its
rules and its enforcement of them. Moreover Dorsey, in his announcement which
was a response to the WomenBoycottTwitter protest, said that the platform would
develop new rules for things like unwanted sexual advances, non-consensual
nudity, hate symbols, violent groups, and tweets that glorify violence.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- #TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet