Tamil Nadu is mostly ruined as the Chief Minister post is also revolving around the Actors. Right from MGR to Late J.Jayalalitha, it is the cinema industry people who have ruled the state. During every election, Parties will rope in actors and actresses to canvas for them.
This itself planted a wrong mindset on the people. Can the Reel life heroes turn out to be Real life heroes? Definitely, No! They are just shadows of what we see in the big screen. But we see them a ray of hope and light of our nation.
A leading actor is still playing hide and seek about his political entry and his fans are still waiting for the War to arrive. While another actor says he needs to collect money from his fans to start the political party itself! And there is another case, where the actor has evaded Tax, bribed censor board and got 'U' certificates till his latest release which got 'U/A' as GST was implemented now.
There is nothing wrong with people who are going to actors who really wanted to do some good to people. But, what is the use of going behind those actors who evade taxes, cheat, deceive, and act well only on screen? Unless and until the people stop treating such actors as role models, TN will be in the hands of ruthless politicians.
Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub Bengaluru sources have added that Karnataka has currently signed an agreement with Business France India to collaborate on promoting start-ups in five areas. Karnataka IT Minister of State Priyank Kharge told reporters on the margins of the Bengaluru Tech Summit that "We have identified the five areas of collaboration for promoting start-up ecosystems in both countries”.
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections