Vempalle sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuing his PrajaSankalpaYatra in Pulivendula and Kamalapuram constituencies in Kadapa district for the second day on Tuesday. Meanwhile a sea of people that followed YS Jagan when he launched the Padayatra at Idupulapaya on Monday even swelled further as he started out on the second day.
Moreover the people from a cross section of society are walking with their leader. Further along the Padayatra route, YS Jagan stopped to interact with the villagers and assured them that all their problems will be solved when he comes to power in 2019.
Moreover YS Jagan began the Padayatra from Vempally
on the second day and proceeded through YS Colony, Kadapa and Pulivendula
highway, Sarvarajapeta and Galeru-Nagari canal. The Padayatra covered 12.6 km yesterday
and culminate at Neelatimmayipally. First day, he covered 8.9 km from 9.47 am to
6.40 pm before stopping at Vempally. Accordingly the farmers, women, students,
youths and workers thronged the Padayatra route to have a glance of their
leader. Thousands of them are following YS Jagan in the Padayatra.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage