The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.If the movement really picks up steam and becomes a law & order situation, then the worst fears of many will come true that once Telangana is given, it will definitely not stop here and will shake up modern India. What could have been avoided with a single decision is bringing more trouble to UPA, let’s see!
Mallavalli is the Next target for AP The Andhra Pradesh government is taking aggressive moves to make the Mallavalli area of Bapulapadu mandal in Krishna district as the State’s major industrial hub. Starting with the mega food park to be setup there with the abundant space available is the reason to develop this targeted area.
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- Sasikala BANNERS ON ROAD!!
- Yogi Adiyanath the Best CM!! Video Proof inside!!
- LOKESH PAPPU CANNOT STOP US!!
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Shilpa Mohan Reddy BLACKMAILS NAIDU!!!
- Do not blame TCS and Infosys for H1B visa!!!
- OMG!!Hero Nithin entering into politics!!