The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.If the movement really picks up steam and becomes a law & order situation, then the worst fears of many will come true that once Telangana is given, it will definitely not stop here and will shake up modern India. What could have been avoided with a single decision is bringing more trouble to UPA, let’s see!
Didi's day out as SC quashes Singur deal West Bengal CM Mamata Bannerjee finally had the last laugh over Singur land deal when Supreme Court on Wednesday quashed Singur land deal which the then left government headed by Buddhadeb Bhattacharya in West Bengal during its regime acquired 1000acres in Singur in 2006 for Tatas for its Nano car manufacturing plant.
- KCR obeyed Modi Government’s request
- Kejriwal gets sex tape shock?
- Leader of Opposition plans to meet PM for Siruvani issue
- School teacher hacked to death inside church
- US secretary's joke on Delhi rains
- Water levels touching danger signals at Hussain Sagar lake
- Will Mulayam's 'Ayodhya fire' misfire?
- PAK gets White House shock?
- Crucial evidence missing in note for vote puzzle?
- When alert PM Modi saved DD cameraman?
- British government attacked tax aggressiveness by Swedish PM
- "Pawan Kalyan, You are just fit to sit at home like Rajinikanth.."
- Part time politics won’t fetch results for people : Narayana
- JNU Students cannot vote in Students Union polls
- BREAKING :: Heavy Rains lash out Hyderabad - Citizens advised to stay indoors