The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.If the movement really picks up steam and becomes a law & order situation, then the worst fears of many will come true that once Telangana is given, it will definitely not stop here and will shake up modern India. What could have been avoided with a single decision is bringing more trouble to UPA, let’s see!
TS, AP Roundup June 27 Member of the National Commission for Scheduled Castes K. Ramulu on Tuesday confirmed that the Dalits of Christianpeta in Garagaparru village of Palakoderu mandal were subjected to social boycott by the upper castes and directed the West Godavari district administration to initiate action against the accused besides taking steps to ensure the prevalence of normalcy in the village and the victims get back their agriculture works.
- Kodandaram to Help Another Separate State Movement
- SHOCKING!!Women convict killed by jailers tortured by INSERTING LATHI IN PRIVATE PARTS!!
- HEAVY RAINS IN MUMBAI !!
- WHERE IS MODI'S WIFE - The Trumps were searching !!
- CHINA HAS CLOSED ROUTE FOR Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Trump's Travel Ban on Muslim nations now activated!!
- CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT MODI GIFTED TRUMPS!!
- THREAT LETTER to AP ROAD MINISTER SON
- Ivanka TRUMP is very happy with MODI CHECK WHY!!
- WE WILL BE AGAINST TERRORISM JOINTLY SAYS TRUMP and MODI!!
- WARM HUGS AND FIRM HANDSHAKES BY MODI and TRUMP!!
- Top Powerful Indians in 2017 to be followed
- TN Govt expressed concern on attacks on Indian Fishermen by Srilankan Navy
- Will your online shopping be affected due to GST?
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI