The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.If the movement really picks up steam and becomes a law & order situation, then the worst fears of many will come true that once Telangana is given, it will definitely not stop here and will shake up modern India. What could have been avoided with a single decision is bringing more trouble to UPA, let’s see!
TS,AP roundup: Sep 27 Nizamabad MP Kavitha speaking to scribes said NDA government is giving special treatment to Andhra Pradesh because the ruling TDP is an ally at the Centre and added Telangana should be dealt in similar fashion and its people should not be ignored.
- Will SCS fight see Jagan,Pawan joining hands?
- Is it Delhi Governor, CM Kejriwal government again?
- International,National roundup: Sep27
- Rivals for White House takes part in angry exchanges
- Can shoe attack get Rahul Gandhi the lost shine?
- Who won Trump vs Clinton first round?
- Suicide attempt infront of CM KCR's convoy
- J.C.D. Prabhakaran, likely to be DMKs Mayoral candidate
- KCR Government plans for new RTA office
- Shocker: Young girl threaten PM Modi?
- AP approved with 3 New Airports
- Who is the Father of Telangana?
- IT Professionals heading to playgrounds
- 1000 Villagers evacuated Karim Nagar district, due to heavy rain
- October 17, 19 Local Body Polls, Counting by October 21