The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.If the movement really picks up steam and becomes a law & order situation, then the worst fears of many will come true that once Telangana is given, it will definitely not stop here and will shake up modern India. What could have been avoided with a single decision is bringing more trouble to UPA, let’s see!
- Allu Arvind's serious warning to theatre owners!
- EXCLUSIVE: Five Writers preparing Gabbar Singh-2 script
- Prabhas and Rana book loads of Baahubali tickets on day one!
- Baahubali Anti-Piracy: One year Ban on Piracy Theaters
- T Lawyers target Power Star
- Pawan favourite punching bag of all parties
- Flash: Case Filed Against Pawan Kalyan
- Don’t Punish Us Any More, Congress Leader to Settlers