The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.
Telangana CM KCR moves to USA. At this situation the Telangana CM KCR is going on his first USA tour and he is likely to tour USA for 10 days towards the end of June or early July, where he will be attending AATA convention there as it is his first tour to USA.
- World Bank in favor of giving loan for ASCCP.
- Railway Zone alone ensures growth of overall progress
- Top 10 Biggest IT Companies in 2016 - Based on Market Value
- SHAME :: 30% Hindu, Muslim GIRLS tie knot before turning 18
- CBSE Class 10 Results Announced :: Learn how to calculate your CGPA points
- AP Tourism :: Now, you can take a 'Luxury' Cruise from Vizag to Chennai
- Jagan’s Bomb Of Admitting Guilt Exposed
- Narendra Modi wishes Pakistan counterpart for his open heart surgery.