The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.
Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya Delhi Police were forced to arrest Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya as he never responded to any of the notices served to him based on a complaint filed by a group of women who claim they were harassed by him.
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Mission' Projects
- Rajiv Gandhi case convict seeks dismissal of petition.
- S-Bomb to explode on Chandra Babu?
- KCR training his guns on Pakistan?
- T-Staff Missing AP Employees
- KTR is Prince, Harish is Firefighter?
- Congress suspect Mehbooba Mufti win in Anantnag
- Chennai, Nungampakkam Murder case suspect’s footage released.
- INISIDE TALK : Big Honour For Andhra People
- BREAKING : Stunning Earnings of Beggars
- A support system for women in distress
- Brexit :: Xenophobic parties will continue their politics
- Telangana attracts investment in transport service sector of 89%.
- Sonia insults muslims for her son!
- No Chance For Mudragada Next Time?