The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.If the movement really picks up steam and becomes a law & order situation, then the worst fears of many will come true that once Telangana is given, it will definitely not stop here and will shake up modern India. What could have been avoided with a single decision is bringing more trouble to UPA, let’s see!
Shut up, tells Jagan on Seema Statehood The growing demand for a separate Rayalaseema state seems to have in a way landed YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy in a completely embarrassing situation. There are reports that Jagan has started to worry about this.
- Seema getting Jagan's shock?
- Shock: Seema feels insecure with 'Special Status'
- Jagan's malicious plans to betray Seema!
- Naidu gets fired for comments on 'Seema'!
- MIM to hit Jagan in Seema?
Chennai commissioner distributes medical assistance As we said earlier, as the elections are nearing, Tamil Nadu Government is rushing things and they are trying to woo people. Freebies are already provided despite rains and floods. The politicians as always tries to emulate people when the elections are nearing.
- Akbaruddin Dares KCR on Metro Rail?
- A defence hub worth Rs.500 Crores in Telengana
- TRS misleads on land auction?
- TRS Ministers Upset with Warangal Victory!
- Chandra Babu Naidu is back after 3 months !
- Don't dismiss the girls - Activist A.Narayanan
- Is Balakrishna more powerful than Chandra Babu?
- Politicians insulting Ambedkar?