The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.
CRPF arrests at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport On Tuesday a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) constable was found carrying bullets in the cabin baggage was arrested at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA). The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) sleuths on screening his baggage has found four 5.66 mm bullets
- NDT directs GHMC to stop cutting of trees in KBR Park.
- Stalin says Freebies will be of no use to public
- City PC signs a MoU with IIT Hyderabad
- 50 cities turns 100% clean under Swachh Bharat Mission by 2017.
- China blocks India’s bid at UN to ban Azhar
- Hyderabad HC condemns death of two laborers in a Manhole
- Anbumani says Pennagaram is in their favor
- CBI questions IAF Chief in VVIP Helicopter deal.
- Once again Medchal TRS MLA in Soup?
- EC deploys 275 companies in 234 constituencies
- KCR's Quick Vengeance Against Jagan
- Villagers threaten to boycott assembly elections.
- Karunanidhi appeals to PM to ensure free and fair polls.
- Telangana CM directs for largest National Flag at Hyderabad.
- Fiat Chrysler declares deal with Google for self driving cars.