The statements being made by several Rayalaseema leaders from yesterday evening after announcing Telangana reportedly shows that a separate statehood movement for Rayalaseema is in the offing. Already there are reports that the key leaders in the Seema region have convened an important meeting.
With the exclusion of Telangana and AP no longer looking the same, now sources say that the leaders of Rayalaseema are in no mood to be with Andhra’s. They were always of the opinion that if AP remains the same, they will be a part of it but once the state is divided even they would need a special status.If the movement really picks up steam and becomes a law & order situation, then the worst fears of many will come true that once Telangana is given, it will definitely not stop here and will shake up modern India. What could have been avoided with a single decision is bringing more trouble to UPA, let’s see!
Jallikattu: Cabinet clears ordinance Tamil's pride and traditional bull fight game Jallikattu ordinance has been cleared by the central cabinet with the law minister Ravishankar Prasad signing the ordinance. According to the sources, now the ordinance will be moved to the President's assent. Thus clearing the first hurdle.
- BJP better wraps up as East Wind is coming which is Akhilesh Yadav
- Center would be supportive for state of: Modi
- CM: Expecting Jallikkatu Action at the earliest
- Rebels turns a headache for Punjab congress
- Chennai on boil..demands to lift the ban on Jallikattu
- BJP plans for Congress Free Manipur
- Sasikala unveils MGRs statue at Ramavaram Garden
- State Fisheries Minister hold talks with Jallikkatu representatives