Mumbai sources have added that with technology push in a right way by the NDA government, leveraging technology to set up logistics industry on the lines of Aadhar and linking it to goods and services tax (GST) network database has become a need of the hour to reduce complexities and prevent fraudulent cases. It becomes an added benefit to reduce logistics costs and improve the competitive edge.
Accordingly the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags on vehicles for electronic toll collection and global positioning system (GPS) devices may provide the building block for this initiative, which will help in accessing information related to the consignment, vehicle, driver and location, thereby enabling verification, as per report submitted by consulting firm A.T. Kearney for the ministry of road transport and highways.
Moreover t he logistics sector in India, including
the 3PLs is a highly fragmented with highly inefficient supply chains of the
firms. This will benefit the companies as a system of seamless tax-credits
throughout the value chain and across state boundaries will bring down the
cascading effect of taxes and thus reduce the hidden costs of doing business.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores