Andhra Pradesh sources have reported that the teachers unions have expressed happiness at Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's announcement on contributory pension. Meanwhile they thanked him and said that his statement has reassured them. Accordingly the leaders of various teachers union met YS Jagan at Vempalli during his Praja Sankalpa Yatra. They requested YS Jagan to include the contributory pension issue in the YSRCP election manifesto. The teachers said that they would be benefited if YS Jagan becomes the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile it may be recalled that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday assured to annul the contributory pension policy for teachers and Government employees. YS Jagan said that if the contributory pension is removed, as many as 1.80 lakh farmers will stand to gain and benefit.
Accordingly YS Jagan also said that once the YSRCP
comes to power, he would ensure that every government employee is given land to
construct a house and said the Government would help the employees to build
their homes. He also assured them that the services of contract employees would
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores