IT Officials are conducting raids on 150 places across Tamil Nadu and in particular they are targeting Sasikala and her family members. The raid started early morning in 80 locations which include Jaya TV, Jazz Cinemas and Namadhu MGR, shell companies and other offices and residences.
Jaya TV office is surrounded by IT officials at Ekkaduthangal, Chennai. Sasikala's nephew Vivek Jayaraman's residence and office are also under the radar. Vivek's sister house in T Nagar where Sasikala stayed during her parole is also under IT officials.
The IT officials are also at Mannargudi, the hometown of Sasikala clan. A senior official from IT department said, "We got a secret information about concealment of Tax evasion and we kept an eye on the activities and their officials."
Meanwhile, Nanjil Sampath said this is done with political motive and this happens with the help of the Central Government. It should be noted that Jaya TV was started by Late CM J.Jayalalitha in the year 1999 and now it is under Sasikala family. Vivek Jayaraman who is the son of Ilavarasi is managing the affairs of the channel.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores