Telangana sources have stated that the Telangana government ordered the sealing of the records section and other related wings in the State Waqf Board. A team led by RDO Chandrakala and a battery of other officials, including MROs sealed the offices of the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Moreover sources said it is learnt that in a review meeting conducted recently, the waqf board officials were unable to furnish satisfactory responses which prompted Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao to order the sealing of records, followed by a thorough probe. Further the government proposes to set up a special team comprising high level officials to inquire into allegations of rampant corruption in the board.
Accordingly KCR is learnt to have directed officials
to seek details of all waqf lands, a thorough record of all waqf properties
down to each mandal of the state, income earned by the board in each district,
staff strength and other particulars. The Chief Minister is reported to have
expressed his ire over incompetent staff on whose salaries lakhs and crores of
rupees were being wasted.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores