Due to the alarming Air Pollution, the Transport Minister of Delhi Mr.Kailosh Gahlot has said that the city will impose Odd-Even car rationing scheme for a 5-Day period and it begins on November 14th. The scheme will take place from 8 am to 8 pm.
And the only people who will be exempted are Women Drivers and Two-Wheelers. The Air Pollution levels hiked to new heights and the situation has reached out of control. Under this Odd-Even rule, private vehicles are allowed to run based on the last number of their license plates.
Under this scheme, Odd-numbered cars can run on odd dates and even-numbered cars can run on even dates. The scheme was enforced earlier in 2016 between a period of January 1st to 15th and April 15th to 30th. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said, "The Whole North India is a gas chamber. We will find a solution soon." The Health Ministry also asked the inmates of Delhi to drink plenty of water to avoid bad health and respiratory problems.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores