Recently, a short film titled 'Lakshmi' has created a storm on the social media. The short film takes a dig on Tamil Culture and Pride. A lower-middle-class lady is having a regular life with her husband and kid. Her husband just uses her for sexual pleasure and never shows any love.
One fine day, she finds out that her husband has an affair with another lady. And at that time, she gets an acquaintance through her electric train travel. And she sleeps with him after he just allures her with some Bharathiyar poems.
This short film is both criticized and praised on the social media. Had she walked out of the room saying that she is a mother of a kid, the short film would have been a pride of Tamil culture. Now, it has just bought shame! Also using Bharathiyar's lines for seducing a married woman who is also a mother of a kid is completely degrading the poet himself.
Check out some of the tweets praising and degrading the short film,
#Lakshmi's Husband Raped Lakshmi but it is Legal— Balu (@Asaradhavan) November 9, 2017
Lakshmi & #Kathir Had Sex but it is Affair
Because Lakshmi's Husband have a License which Kathir Don't Have Called as Marriage
Adhana da unga Logic? pic.twitter.com/mpWIaWaNeB
Bitter truth.— Chennai 360* (@OurChennai360) November 9, 2017
Mass dialogue from #Lakshmi
In a middle class life, even our hormones need to be in middle class. @LakshmiPriyaaC rocks. @sarjun34 neenga vera level sir. Brave attempt. pic.twitter.com/PSKTYJihJA
#Lakshmi and NO this is NOT feminism.. This is just a normal human being being frustated about her sexual life and waiting for the right time and opportunity.. Nothing empowering about it!!— Wanderlust (@whimsydaisy) November 9, 2017
Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet Bhavana rape case is just taking new turns every now and then. Actor Dileep who was arrested as the prime accused has now been made as 8th accused due to the lack of witnesses. Now, The Special Investigation Team (SIT) has submitted its charge sheet to the Angamaly Magistrate Court.
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets
- Actor Sasikumar's Manager #ASHOKKUMAR commits suicide due to Financiers torture
- A Woman Arrested for posting bad comments on Facebook against a Judge
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating