According to sources YSRCP MLA RK Roja said that the Andhra Pradesh Assembly now looks like NTR Trust Bhavan due to the YSRCP boycott of the current session. Meanwhile when speaking to media persons at Hyderabad, she quipped Chandrababu knows pretty well that he would lose the next election. Hence, he is playing the role of the opposition too in the assembly.
She said the TDP's four year governance is a never ending story of failures and unfulfilled promises. By engineering defections, Chandrababu was committing the murder of democracy. Moreover Roja clarified that the YSRCP has decided to boycott the session only because the TDP has engineered defection of 22 MLAs and made four such turncoats ministers. Our presence in the Assembly would imply that we are okay with the defections.
Further she demanded that Speaker Kodela Sivaprasad
take immediate action on the issue of disqualifying the defectors. She said
that the anti-defection law clearly states that those floor crossing should
immediately be disqualified. But, the speaker is allowing them to attend the
assembly and hence he has kept silent even when four of them were made
ministers in Chandrababu Naidu cabinet.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage