Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that just five days into his Praja Sankalpa Yatra, YS Jagan is suffering from back pain. Jagan, who began his Padayatra on Nov 6, has been suffering from back pain. According to sources a team of physiotherapists have treated Jagan's back pain and advised him to wear a belt. Even as there is no relief from pain, Jagan resumed the yatra.
Accordingly four days after the yarta, Jagan took a break on Friday and attended the CBI Court in Disproportionate Assets case. He restarted the yatra from Saturday and moreover apparently, a team of physic is traveling along with Jagan for his safety.
Moreover YSRCP leaders, party workers are said
to be worried over Jagan's health as he has to go a long way in order to reach
his goal of doing 3000 km Padayatra in a stretch of six months. Presently
Jagan's yatra is just six day old and he has to do it for six months to
complete the yatra. So there are many doubts surrounding his yatra.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage