According to sources it was stated that the Congress Party Telangana state affairs in-charge RC Kuntia had met with Revanth Reddy, who has recently left the TDP to join the Congress. Congress sources say that Kuntia and according to sources Revanth have discussed Rahul Gandhi's proposed public meeting and the position Revanth would hold in the party.
Further it may be recalled that the Congress Party is organizing Girijana Garjana rally at Warangal on November 20 and party vice-president Rahul Gandhi would be the chief speaker. Accordingly Kuntia discussed about issues like publicity, mobilization and arrangements.
Sources have added that the meeting assumes
significance amid reports that Revanth Reddy is pitting himself as a CM
probable in Telangana. Furthermore already workers from Revanth's home turf
have already put of posters terming Revanth as Telangana's future chief
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage