Karim Nagar sources have stated that the Telangana unit of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) continues to witness more desertions after switching of loyalties by acting president Revanth Reddy. Meanwhile in the latest such desertion, Husnabad constituency incharge P Ravinder Rao and Manthani constituency in charge Karru Nagaiah have announced that they would join the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). The duo met TRS president and state chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Saturday and conveyed their decision. They will formally join the TRS on November 15.
Further it may be recalled that T-TDP's working president Revanth Reddy along with scores of supporters joined the Congress party, recently. While the TDP is yet to recover from that blow, the reports of further desertions have worried the TDP leaders in Vijayawada.
Moreover there are reports that Rajanna Siricilla
district president Anamaneni Narsinga Rao is also likely to leave the TDP.
However, he has not yet announced whether he will join the Congress or the TRS.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores