According to sources from Hyderabad the new Director General of Police (DG) of Telangana State M. Mahender Reddy on Sunday said making Telangana a crime free state and thereby helping the state prosper in terms of industry growth is his top priority. Meanwhile while speaking to media after taking charge from the out-going DGP Anurag Sharma, Mahender Reddy said perfect law and order maintenance has a key role in the state's development and his top priority is to make each employee in the police department understand his or her importance in the mission to make Telangana a crime-free state.
He said “To improve service in the police department, three separate uniform service delivery standards would be formulated one set for the three Commissionerate in the capital city region of GHMC, second for all other Commissionerate in the state and the third set would be for all the rural police stations”.
Furthermore the DGP also emphasized the need for
community participation in containing crime and said programs would be
initiated to motivate social groups and communities join hands with the police
in making Telangana a crime free state.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores