Ilavarasi who is currently in Bengaluru Jail along with Sasikala has faced another blow as her son Vivek Jayaram has been taken under Income Tax Officials custody. A Himalayan IT raid took place for the past 5 days which involved 1800 IT officials across 355 locations.
This IT raid completely targeted Sasikala and her family. The 5-day lengthy IT raid has been completed finally.Vivek Jayaraman who is currently the CEO of Jaya TV and Jazz Cinemas has been taken under the IT officials custody as he was found to evade tax for some huge amount.
The fifth day raids happened in Jaya TV office, Jazz cinemas, and in the relatives houses of Sasikala. As the raid ended, Vivek Jayaraman was taken under their custody by the IT Officials. He was immediately taken to Nungambakkam Income Tax Office. An enquiry is going on right now at the IT office. A clear picture will be obtained only after the enquiry.
Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth? Sources have made a statement that the latest developments following Revanth Reddy's resignation from the TDP and his entry into the Congress are being watched by analysts in both the Telugu states. Accordingly though a question mark hangs over the bye-election in Kodangal considering the fact that his letter of resignation
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- Jesus Christ is not going to heal you or save you from poverty, But Chinese President Will...
- Deepika Padukone's movie invites a Nationwide Strike on 1st December
- Going to Register any property above 30 Lakhs? Well, You are under Income Tax Radar
- Delhi Government never used Rs.1500 Crores fund for the Air Pollution
- Narendra Modi did the Opening ceremony of the 31st ASEAN Summit in Manila
- 3 Days Hot Air Balloon Festival Begins at Vishakapatnam
- Sexual harassment by Air India Pilot, booked by Kerala Police
- Jagan entered Kurnool on his 8th day of Padayatra
- Do you Know? How much Worth property has been destoryed in Annapurna Studios Fire accident?
- What happened to the undeclared amount of 1430 Crores found in the raids of Sasikala family?
- A Particular group Vandalizes theater showing Deepika Padukone's Trailer - VIDEO inside
- Holy Mother of God! So many Benefits for the FACEBOOK Employees - Check Them Out