The Herculean Income Tax raids have finally ended after 6 days and the IT department has unearthed that Sasikala's Kin has done a tax evasion of Rs.1450 Crores. And what's even more shocking is these numbers can go up if the foreign transactions are also taken into account.
A senior Tax Official who spoke to the press said, "We have found Tax evasion of Rs.1430 Crores. As we keep on seizing documents, the numbers could go up. We already seized Rs.7 Crores in cash and Gold Jewels around Rs.5 Crores.
We need to evaluate the cost of the diamonds seized. We also froze several bank accounts and 15 bank lockers. The companies associated with Sasikala never filed their Tax returns and they have carried out Tax evasion."
Already, Vivek Jayaraman was taken into the custody and enquiry is being carried out for him at Nungambakkam IT department. Now, it's time for Diwakaran to face the music. He is ordered to appear before the IT department today.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores