Hereafter, it doesn't matter how much money you got in your wallet. You just can't get closer to God in the Temple anymore. The Madras High Court has ordered that even people who are willing to pay more cannot be allowed to cut the queue to get the darshan faster or they cannot get close to the deity.
They will just get the same treatment like any other devotees. Judges Indira Banerjee and Sunder ordered Hindu Religious and Charitable Trust to regulate this. Hereafter there won't be any 'Paid advantages'. So far, in most of the temples, those who pay higher get paid advantages.
Now, irrespective of 'Free' or 'Paid' darshan category, the devotees are just going to experience the same 'darshan from the same distance for the same time. The court cleared the air that all the devotees must witness and pray to the deity from the same spot.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage