A particular group of Rajput people has vandalized the shops and the movie theater located inside the Aakash Mall, Rajasthan as they screened Deepika's 'Padmavati' Trailer. The protesters barged from the back door and they broke the ticket window of the movie theater.
So far, Cops have arrested 8 of them with the help of the CCTV footage. Regarding this incident, Rajasthan Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria said, "India is a democratic nation and everyone has the right to protest. But they need to protest democratically.
Else, they will be punishable under the law." The makers also agreed to screen the movie to that particular group of people to clarify their doubts as the movie was passed by the censor board. Padmavati is slated for a release on December 1st and it features Deepika Padukone as Queen Padmavati and Ranveer Singh will reprise the role Alauddin Khilji. Earlier Karni Sena protested claiming Bhansali distorted the historical facts in the movie.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage