Andhra Pradesh sources have reported that after wrapping up his Padayatra in YSR district, Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy entered into Kurnool district as part of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Tuesday and this will be the Day 8 of the yatra.
Meanwhile according to the schedule released on Monday evening, the yatra will commence at 8.30 AM from Chagalamarri. By 10 AM, YS Jagan will reach Mutyalapadu Busstand, where he would interact with the people. Later, the yatra will winds its way to Godaganuru via Settivedu. At Godaganuru, YS Jagan will unfurl the party flag and break for the lunch. Moreover after the lunch, the yatra had commenced again and by 4.30 PM, YS Jagan reached Mutyalapadu. At 6 PM, he had reached Chakravarthula Palle, where he took rest for the night.
Earlier on Monday, YS Jagan has completed the first
week of his Padayatra. He has covered Pulivendula, Kadapa, Proddatur, Mydukur
and Kamalapur constituencies in the district. On Tuesday, he had covered
Allagadda assembly constituency in Kurnool district.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage