According to sources the Kerala Police has registered a case against an Air India Express pilot on the basis of a complaint from a female flight attendant, who alleged that she was sexually harassed by him. A police official said, adding that they both belong to Kerala that currently a case has been registered under section 354 A (sexual harassment) of the Indian Penal Code.
Meanwhile the woman told the 'Malayala Manorama' television channel that she had to face constant sexual advances from the pilot following which she resigned. Further she filed a police complaint after an incident on September 18 during a flight when she was allegedly harassed again by the pilot, following which a case was registered.
Moreover the official said that the police were in
the process of recording the statements of those who were on duty on September
18. Accordingly the victim also said that the pilot used to abuse her, both
verbally and physically, when she was in the cockpit or alone in the aircraft.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage