Actress cum BJP Leader Malavika Avinash took a hit against Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah for supporting Muslims and not caring about the Hindus. The actress also criticized the Government's Shaadi Bhagya scheme and Tipu Jayanti celebrations as she said the ruling Congress is making caste and community-based politics.
She said, "Muslim appeasement has been their core strategy for decades and now Siddaramaiah has taken it to the next step with Shaadi Bhagya scheme for the Muslim brides." For those who are unaware of the scheme, it was started by the Karnataka Government to provide the necessary financial assistance for Muslim Women during their marriage.
It also later expanded to include Christian, Sikh, and Parsi women. Malvika also lashed out the Government regarding the Tipu Jayanti celebrations and she said there is no difference between Tipu Jayanti celebrations and celebration of the 26/11 terrorist, Ajmal Kasab. Only a few months are left for the Assembly elections in Karnataka and all the parties are busy in campaigning for the votes.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage