An Andhra Bus with 28 passengers on board while travelling to Araku caught fire on the road. Luckily, all the 28 passengers had a narrow escape as the passengers detected smoke in the cabin. All of them rushed out and the bus went up in the flames.
As per reports, the Semi-Luxury Tourist bus with the registration, AP 16 TH 3879 just moved four Kilometers on the S Kota-Araku route, after having breakfast near Thatipudi reservoir and smokes started to come out of the engine. As the passengers noticed, they just evacuated the bus immediately.
Police who rushed to the spot said, "Some power short circuits have caused the fire. We have registered a case and the investigation is going on." Earlier, by August, a conductor in Vijayawada saved the lives of 70 passengers from a fire accident where the incident took place near Siddhartha Medical College in Vijayawada.
Watch the video below,
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage