As we all know, Delhi is just suffocating as the Air Pollution has reached beyond the permissible levels. The Pollution has reached new heights and it leaves the citizens to suffer a lot. Most of them are facing respiratory problems.
But now authorities have confirmed that Delhi has collected Rs.1500 Crores from Green Fund to combat Air Pollution and sadly they are unused even now as the pollution crossed the limits. A lion share of the amount (1003 Crores) comes from Environment Compensation Charge (ECC).
The cess on Diesel was announced by Sheila Dikshit Government in December 2007. It was announced to control the Air Pollution. Apart from them, The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) also collected a huge sum of money from the dealers who sell cars with engine capacity of 2000 CC.
Now, these collected funds are unused by the Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC). One of the Official said, "We will use the funds for electric mobility. E-Buses are going to be too costly. We will soon make an announcement."
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage