Indian Government is taking various steps to curb the black money. Initially, they did Demonetization and despite various people opposed it, they made it happen. Now, they are keeping an eye on Anti-Benami act. So from now on, if you are going to register any property over Rs.30 Lakhs, you will be under Income Tax radar.
All the property registrations above Rs.30 Lakhs will be scanned by the IT department hereafter. The IT department will also investigate the shell companies and the board of directors who were recently debarred by the Government. Indian Prime Minister Modi announced Demonetization on November 8, 2016.
and he also warned people depositing money in unaccounted accounts maintained by their near ones. Now, this would be a criminal charge under the Benami Property Transactions Act as per the IT department. This would result in a stern punishment of 7 years in Jail and also a huge sum of money as fine.
But people are not happy as they ask IT department to target the actual people with the black money and not the commoners. The reason is, even during the demonetization, the miscreants enjoyed while the common people suffered a lot standing in ATM Queues.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage