The hatred against Deepika Padukone's movie 'Padmavati' is just getting bigger and bigger with each day passing by. Recently we reported that a particular section of people vandalized the movie theater inside Aakash Mall. Now, Shri Rajput Karni Sena party has called a Nationwide strike on December 1st.
The founder of the party, Lokendra Singh Kalvi said, "The movie is totally against everyone. It is not just the Rajput community or Hindu organizations, but even Muslim leaders have come against the film. Indian PM Modi can intervene and stop the release of this film as per the provisions of the Cinematography Act.
Right now, we have support from all castes and communities. We will protest in Gurgaon, Patna, and Bhopal before December 1st. Deepika Padukone said nothing can stop the release of the movie and Kalvi said her statement was 'Proactive'. He also added that they need a total ban on the movie as the filmmaker betrayed them with pre-screening promises.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage