The Christians in South East China are asked to replace the images of Jesus Christ with President Xi Jinping. If they don't replace, they won't receive any government benefits which would actually alleviate their poverty.
The Christians who are residing in Yugan county in the rural south-east China were told by the local officials that Jesus is not going to drag them out of poverty or heal them when they suffer, but the Chinese Communist Party will. So, they were asked to remove pictures of Jesus Christ and put up a nice blowup picture of the President Xi Jinping.
For those who are unaware, Poyang Lake is China's largest freshwater lake and the people are located near the edge of Poyang which comes under Jinping province. The area is known for poverty and most of the people are Christians.
A report from Washington Post says that the villagers had removed the posters of Jesus Christ and Christian religious sayings and they replaced it with the Chinese President. The communist party continues to campaign that the party is supporting agriculture and they are alleviating poverty.
Qi Yan who is the chairman of the Huangjinbu people's congress said, "Most of the people are ignorant. They think Jesus is their savior. But we made them realize their mistake and we made them think. They no longer rely on Jesus, but on the party for some real help." He concluded by saying, the government themselves distribute 1000 portraits of President Xi Jinping.
Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores Kamal Haasan was expected to start a Political party very soon and there have been lots of talks regarding that for past few weeks. Even the actor said he is in politics but he will make a decision about starting a Political party soon.
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government
- A Porn Star is ready to stand against Donald Trump in 2020 Elections
- If Bindhi and Sindoor can be given GST exemption, then why not for Sanitary Napkins?
- "I am not Embarrassed of the 3 Sex Videos leaked..." says Hardik Patel
- We will cut Deepika's nose for spoiling our culture says Karni Sena
- Camel meat of 2 Tons caught when being transported to Hyderabad
- PayTM may be used to pay Traffic Chellans in Hyderabad
- Will TRS prove a point to Congress & Revanth?
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- IndiGo flight 6E-742 from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad struck a wandering wild boar on the runway during take-off
- Telangana Intermediate Exam postponed to February 2018
- People, Becareful while purchasing goods and paying bills - Check the GST for lower percentage