Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.
Look how Amaravathi is getting glorified? People of Andhra Pradesh after the bifurcation of the state cursed everyone for their fate. They punished political parties those in power at that time for the bifurcation and now are hoping that AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu will present them world class capital as promised at Amaravathi.
- Smartness saves a Delhi girl's virginity!
- Delhi CM says Modi spent 1000 Crores on ads for 2nd Anniversary
- Kerala Fishermen Death case :: Salvatore Girone heads to home
- Amit Shah's Request Relieves Babu
- Congress Revival Started In AP?
- Telangana TS EAMCET 2016 results announced
- City that is overshadowed by Hiroshima?
- Woman gives birth to world's heaviest baby!
- Big B in dock for hosting PM Modi govt celebrations
- Tamilnadu CM says “Introduction of NEET nullifies implementation of policy initiatives”.
- Juvenile Justice Act came into force from January with hike in crimes.
- Hyderabad man beats Jagan’s Odarpu
- Varma Backtalk On 'Hot MLA' Controversy
- AP Governance is the first to adopt e-Cabinet meeting.
- Petroleum Minister invoked Operation Vijay, Terrorist attack to revive quota.