Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.With the elevation of fellow Kapu Botsa as PCC chief, he was reconciled to the fact that he may never become a CM. But sources now say that in case the new AP state is formed with Seemandhra regions, then with TDP being Kamma brand ambassador and Reddy’s railing behind Jagan, Congress will have to choose a Kapu CM and Chiru fits the bill perfectly!
Paolo suggests referendum results not binding Meanwhile the UK government has officially rejected the call for a second referendum, after reviewing a petition signed by 4.1 million people calling for a re-vote and the petition suggested that for the result to count, one side of the referendum should get 60% of the vote.
- Jayalalitha promised 500 Amma gyms set up for youth
- SC questions rape comments, Minister sticks to it
- Sensational twist in note for vote controversy?
- Is this Usain Bolt's energy secret?
- PM Modi's madness shock IAS officer?
- Active shooter scare at Los Angeles Airport?
- SHOCKING :: PORN CLIP shown in Giant Digital Bill Board - Indians too shy to handle !
- Who will be miss Amaravathi?