Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.
Jagan gets ED shock Leader of the opposition in AP assembly, YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy got huge shock as the Enforcement Directorate decided to attach his assets worth Rs 749 crs including his house. ED has taken this decision in continuation with its investigation with regards to his connection in money laundering probe against Jagan. The assets attached by the ED include movable properties worth Rs 344.38crore and immovable once worth Rs 404.72crs.
- Judges Agitation, Boon in Disguise for KCR
- Whatsapp Ban - Threat to India?
- Jagan to Unleash War on Kodela
- Heavy Rain lashes out Hyderabad
- First merit was announced on Monday.
- Swathi’s murder in Chennai, police have little identity
- Parliaments Monsoon Session commences from July 18th to August 12th
- LIVE :: Istanbul Airport Partially opened after blasts killed 36 persons