Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.With the elevation of fellow Kapu Botsa as PCC chief, he was reconciled to the fact that he may never become a CM. But sources now say that in case the new AP state is formed with Seemandhra regions, then with TDP being Kamma brand ambassador and Reddy’s railing behind Jagan, Congress will have to choose a Kapu CM and Chiru fits the bill perfectly!
India,World roundup Jan 23 .After violent protests, Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly. The much-awaited Jallikattu bill seeking to revoke Supreme Court's ban on the sport, was passed unanimously on Monday in a special session of Tamil Nadu state Assembly. Chief Minister O Panneerselvam tabled the bill, which would replace his government’s ordinance on the popular bull-taming sport.
- Jallikattu, now a legalised game in Tamilnadu
- Why KTR suffered heart break?
- Jallikattu protest turn violent… Chennai set on fire
- Revenue Officer of Bengaluru commits Suicide
- Jagan losing out to Pawan Kalyan?
- 'K' bomb explodes on BJP
- Can Power Star show AP people power?
- TS,AP roundup Jan 22
- PM Modi destroying India?
- Samajwadi Party and Congress together to contest polls
- BREAKING : HIRAKHAND EXPRESS Train Accident : 36 Dead as Train Derails in Andhra
- Time for TELUGU PEOPLE to LEARN LESSONS from TAMILS - WAKE UP CALL
- Jalli kattu: It's Makkal's Victory
- UP: SP-Cong split over seat sharing
- TS,AP roundup Jan 21