Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.With the elevation of fellow Kapu Botsa as PCC chief, he was reconciled to the fact that he may never become a CM. But sources now say that in case the new AP state is formed with Seemandhra regions, then with TDP being Kamma brand ambassador and Reddy’s railing behind Jagan, Congress will have to choose a Kapu CM and Chiru fits the bill perfectly!
Kishan Reddy's car hits culvert? BJP floors leader, Amberpet MLA G.Kishan Reddy's car hit a culvert at Medchal on Thursday night in accident. However much to the relief of BJP supporters, Kishan Reddy was not in the car when the car hit the culvert.
- Ponnam Prabhakar met with major accident
- KCR blasts opposition for politics on God?
- Kerala Armed Police battalion not only tends to cancer patients but also educates caregivers
- Tether Copter, aerial surveillance by MIT as part of security arrangements for Modi’s visit to Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore
- India, World Roundup Feb 24
- Jagan to corner CBN with dual strikes?
- CBN,KCR made biggest blunders recently?
- Diary bomb explodes on Rahul Gandhi?
- Why is KCR angry with Kodandaram?
- Power Star compromising on special status?
- Police officers working as if they are activists of Congress, Tapadar alleged
- KCR scaring AP people?
- Lokesh's pressure forces CBN?
- AIADMK would soon lodge a complaint with the Police, Velumani
- DMK Chief seeks unedited proceedings from the Speaker