Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.With the elevation of fellow Kapu Botsa as PCC chief, he was reconciled to the fact that he may never become a CM. But sources now say that in case the new AP state is formed with Seemandhra regions, then with TDP being Kamma brand ambassador and Reddy’s railing behind Jagan, Congress will have to choose a Kapu CM and Chiru fits the bill perfectly!
TRS facing future tensions TRS cadre is over the moon with the entry of senior MLA Errabelli Dayakara Rao into the party. They feel already strong party will become even stronger with Errabelli's entry.However people are also worried whether presence of so many senior leaders in the party will lead to ego clashes and lack of communication.
- What exit poll on Narayanakhed elections predict
- Political prostitutes to be punished?
- Natasimha Balakrishna to go to Rajya Sabha?
- Will Anonymous donation shame TDP Ministers?
- What job KCR's grandson had at Secretariat?
- Army Officer found in Uttar Pradesh
- Arun Jaitley strikes back at Manmohan Singh
- Mahamaham begins in Tamil Nadu
- Driver gets heart attack, still saves passengers
- Solid Opportunity for Telangana TDP?
- Parents protest outside school in Chennai
- Women dominate on this Valentine's day
- Revanth vs Errabelli Fight for Assembly Room?
- DMK and Congress to have alliance in upcoming assembly polls
- What Chances of T-TDP merging in TRS?