Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.With the elevation of fellow Kapu Botsa as PCC chief, he was reconciled to the fact that he may never become a CM. But sources now say that in case the new AP state is formed with Seemandhra regions, then with TDP being Kamma brand ambassador and Reddy’s railing behind Jagan, Congress will have to choose a Kapu CM and Chiru fits the bill perfectly!
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana