Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.With the elevation of fellow Kapu Botsa as PCC chief, he was reconciled to the fact that he may never become a CM. But sources now say that in case the new AP state is formed with Seemandhra regions, then with TDP being Kamma brand ambassador and Reddy’s railing behind Jagan, Congress will have to choose a Kapu CM and Chiru fits the bill perfectly!
PIC TALK: Amma’s treatment photos go viral Tamilnadu former Chief Minister J.Jaylalitha passed away after suffering a cardiac arrest . Though Panneer.O.selvam was sworn in as Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, AIADMK party seems to be losing its stability with the announcement of Amma’s close aide sasikala to take charges as party General secretary.
- ACB helps Revanth in demonetisation?
- CBN breathing easy in cash for vote case?
- Did Paritala Suneetha insult him once again?
- Even PM Modi couldn't save Jayalalithaa's life?
- Difference between YSR and Jayalalithaa?
- KTR warns GHMC officials, but what about Minister?
- TDP women getting killed in group politics
- Why is Jagan carving for early elections?