Chiranjeevi was touted to be the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh when he launched his PRP in 2008 and this created a wave of tsunami initially in the state. Later his miserable failure in making PRP an alternative force and its merger with Congress is history.
Though he has been trying his best to cultivate an image of his own in front of congress leadership, his only achievements till date is that he has just a separate coterie of leaders who still lobby for him like Ganta, Vatti Vasanth Kumar and Ramachandraiah.With the elevation of fellow Kapu Botsa as PCC chief, he was reconciled to the fact that he may never become a CM. But sources now say that in case the new AP state is formed with Seemandhra regions, then with TDP being Kamma brand ambassador and Reddy’s railing behind Jagan, Congress will have to choose a Kapu CM and Chiru fits the bill perfectly!
International,National round up-Sep 28 Shimon Perse,former Israel President passed away at the age of 93 in Tel Aviv. He was hospitalised after he suffered stroke two weeks ago. He was awarded Nobel Peace Prize and his health detoriarated suddenly yesterday
- Will Pak take this 'One plus One' offer from Ind?
- Indian suicide bombers to explode in Pakistan?
- दिग्विजय की टिपण्णी
- Hitech sex racket give shock to Hyderabadis
- Power Star's private army to strike with full power?
- Jagan’s next target is Chandrababu
- Hyderabadis faces another problem after rain
- Illegal structures racket exposed in Hyderabad
- Hillary Clinton wins PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
- Mission impossible will be executed by KT Rama Rao
- Stocks piling up and costs escalating: Industrial bodies
- AP Government plans for digitized technology hub
- Chandrababu Naidu plans for cabinet reshuffle in October
- Tamilnadu called Karnataka’s maneuvers as conscious refusal
- TS,AP roundup: Sep 27