Amaravathi sources have reported that the United States authorities had previously turned down the requests made by the Chandrababu Naidu led Andhra government to make Ivanka visit the state. Meanwhile, AP's Economic Development Board (EDB) chief executive J Krishna Kishore had forwarded the issue to the US authorities on behalf of the state government.
Meanwhile as per the report from sources the Andhra government, as part of its "brand building" efforts, had felt that a visit by the US president's daughter would bolster the southern state's image internationally. Further, it also wanted to line up several US companies for investments in Andhra Pradesh.
A senior official who was involved in the entire process told the state government had informed the US Consulate authorities that they were ready to organise the event either in Amaravati or Visakhapatnam, and had sought Ivanka's time. He said "But they were told that she would not be attending any other program, apart from the GES and those in New Delhi. So, they did not get a chance to host Ivanka".
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!