Mumbai sources have stated that the genesis of the 1 Rupee note lies in the World War I where the inability to mint coins forced the then colonial authorities to shift to printing Re 1 notes in 1917. Meanwhile the last hundred years the first note was introduced on November 30, 1917, with the photo of King George V have been all but tumultuous for this creation.
Meanwhile unlike other banknotes, this is not signed by the RBI governor, but by the finance secretary. When introduced, the Re 1 replaced the silver coin, which was the prevalent way of storing value of the princely Re 1.
Veera, a veteran collector from Dadar, central Mumbai, said Re 1 note has been
discontinued twice and underwent design overhauls at least thrice and excluding
the modifications, but it remains one of the most sought after pieces for every
collector. Not surprisingly, so many changes have raised investor interest in
the note and some rare notes have fetched tens of thousands in the collectors'
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!