Hyderabad sources have reported that Prime Minister
Narendra Modi had catapulted the much awaited Metro Rail in Hyderabad and
dedicated it to the nation and Hyderabadis. Since then, almost every Hyderabadi
is eagerly waiting to take a ride in this newly developed modern transport
system that is constructed with almost 16,000 crores budget.
Meanwhile in fact, many people want to get the real feel of the modern urbane metro station which is located mid-air and stands on the only couple of pillars. At the same time, they want to travel through the cabins once and have a look at Hyderabad from a top elevation.
Furthermore at stations in Miyapur and Ameerpet,
Miyapur and also Nagole, huge crowds are seen thronging into. It is almost
chaos as many failed to catch the train in a couple of attempts. Some scenes
have reminded of the Mumbai MMTS where hundreds of people are seen swarming
themselves into small spaces.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!