Andhra sources have reported that the leader of opposition in the AP Assembly YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is protecting Narayana institutions at the cost of government schools since the last four years. Meanwhile when addressing a mammoth crowd at Alur constituency in Kurnool district as part of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra, he said that the government schools in the state lacked basic amenities and the students had been put to hardships.
However, the YSRCP president listed out several unfulfilled welfare schemes and programs announced by Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile highlighting the hollow statements of the AP chief minister, YS Jagan wondered if the state did receive 15 lakh investments as claimed by the CM, then why the unemployment rate was increasing in the state.
Furthermore stressing that the YSRCP will ensure the
welfare of students, farmers, senior citizens and DWCRA women, YS Jagan said
the Navaratnas would aim at the overall development and growth of the state.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!