Sources have reported that the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had completed his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on day 23 from Billekal in Alur constituency of Kurnool district.
Accordingly the Leader of the Opposition in the AP Assembly YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was joined by scores of students, party supporters and farmers as the yatra makes its way through Juturu and Chinnahalti before reaching Pattikonda at 12:00 pm. Moreover after lunch, the YSRCP Chief had resumed his walkathon from Ambedkar circle in Pattikonda.
The YSRCP president had also addressed a public
meeting at 4 pm in Pattikonda. Senior party leaders, local people's
representatives and residents of Pattikonda are expected to attend the public
meeting in large numbers.
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad