Hyderabad sources have reported that for few hours panic gripped Ameerpet Metro rail station after a few passengers noticed a suspicious looking and unclaimed bag on the station premises on Sunday. The security staff was alerted and the police immediately rushed in bomb squads to conduct searches.
Meanwhile the bomb detection squad thoroughly checked the bag and declared that there was no explosive material in the bag. Moreover the passengers and security personnel heaved a sigh of relief after it was found that the bag belonged to Metro rail staff member.
Meanwhile, DGP Mahender Reddy said that security procedures are being
carried out at all the Metro stations under the Commissionerate of Hyderabad,
Cyberabad and Rachakonda. Further a total of 54 CCTV cameras have been
installed to monitor the movements of each every passenger at every Metro
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad