Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that to expose the Chandrababu Government's conspiracy to put the prestigious Polavaram project, the YSRCP will take out a bus yatra to the project site in West Godavari district on December 7. According to sources the Party MPs, MLAs, MLCs and senior leaders will travel to Polavaram.
Meanwhile a press release said the YSRCP will seek to put pressure on the TDP Government to expedite the Polavaram project, which is the lifeline of Andhra Pradesh. The party said that an estimated 70 per cent of the Left and Right Canal work was completed during YSR's reign.
Currently the present TDP Government was trying to put the project in cold
storage. It accused the TDP of taking huge kickbacks from the contractors.
Furthermore the party would unveil an action plan to launch a massive stir
demanding speedy completion of Polavaram project.
Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture Hyderabad sources have stated that the state government also sought Israel's help to do an audit of its cyber security policy, its approach, the capabilities of private sector and start-ups. Meanwhile when addressing a cyber security conference, Telangana's Principal Secretary, Information Technology Jayesh Ranjan said a quick diagnosis would help to know if Telangana has reached anywhere close to Israel and also what needs to be done to attain global standards.
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!