Bollywood sources have stated that after appearing before the parliamentary standing committee, filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali currently has set out to extend an olive branch to many others who have opposed the release of Padmavati without having seen the film.
According to sources, the director will be meeting the chief ministers or state representatives of the five states Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat that have banned the Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh-starrer.
Meanwhile, Bhansali wants to know why certain states have banned the film and how they can come to a common ground and the meetings will take place over the next week. Further, the Censor Board said the film will be viewed by the examining committee on December 20, after Bhansali has met the CMs. Moreover the production house is anticipating a release sometime between January 15 and February 15.
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad