According to sources the Leader of the Opposition in AP Assembly and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's historic Praja Sankalpa Yatra entered 26th day on Monday. After concluding his padayatra successfully in Kadapa and Kurnool districts, YS Jagan had began his yatra from Gooty mandal of Guntakal constituency in the district. The YSRCP President, along with the district party cadre and supporters, reached Gooty RS by afternoon.
Further the Padayatra resumed at 3pm. YS Jagan addressed the public at a meeting in Gandhi Chowk. Sources have added that the AP leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy embarked on a six month long Padayatra in November. He will cover the length and breadth of the Telugu state to get first hand report on the problems being faced by the masses under the present TDP regime helmed by N Chandrababu Naidu.
Meanwhile over the last few days, the YSRCP Leader
has garnered enormous support for his padayatra. YS Jagan will release the
navarathnalu (the election manifesto for his party) after Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Moreover the primary objective of his yatra is to learn about what is lacking
in the state and include the same in the YSR Congress poll manifesto for the
benefit of people.
Will Polavaram project get approval from Center? Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu got a shock from the Centre on the state's most ambitious Polavaram project. The state government had sent a report to the Central Water Commission quoting an estimated cost of Rs 58,319 crore for the project.
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad